Sales Executive's role requires a seasoned sales professional with a hunter mentality, highly motivated and tenacious self-starter with problem-solving ability. They must be experienced in selling digital solutions to large enterprises and SMBs.
The Sales Executive, New Business will prospect for new opportunities, applying a hunter mentality with a strategic, solution-selling approach. This requires needs-based relationship sales to B2B clients in the health & fitness industry. This individual will have a track record of over-quota achievement and grow an ambitious business pipeline due to outbound prospecting, creativity, and simple hard work. This will require the ability to navigate through different organizations and sell to multiple decision-makers, including c-level.
You will thrive in this role if:
- You get a rush out of closing a new account, then immediately looks for the next one when their new client has successfully transitioned,
- You are ambitious, self-motivated, driven, entrepreneurial, happy to work autonomously as well as in a team,
- You are a seasoned sales professional with a hunter mentality. You are skilled at generating your own leads through cold calling, blitzing, research and networking,
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with clients,
- You are tenacious. Our sales cycle can be on the longer side, so you have to be willing to work accounts until the client needs it.
- You have killer time management skills. Business Development Managers enjoy a great sense of autonomy. To be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (prospecting, selling, and account management) to create results.
- You have a curious and self-motivated mindset.
- Minimum 4+ years of direct sales experience, selling SaaS, B2B, enterprise software with outstanding quota attainment history.
- You must be creative in trying new sales approaches toward enterprise & medium size customers.
- A disciplined, process-oriented approach to customer acquisition.
- Ability to exceed sales targets, a keen understanding of the steps involved in a sales cycle and the ability to leverage each stage to advance the sale.
- Clearly able to articulate our offerings, skilled at demonstrating solutions and speaking the language of corporate buyers, and respectfully challenge their thinking.
- Advanced understanding of customer's business and requirements, develop solutions to meet those requirements. Loves to debate, pushes the customer, has a broad view/perspective.
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, be aggressive, competitive, and demonstrate a positive, winning attitude.
- Experience in reviewing, negotiating, and managing agreements/contracts.
- Willingness to take ownership – and solve – problems.
- An adaptive, agile mindset.
- Use data analysis of sales performance, customer accounts, competitive intelligence, and market trends to develop, implement, and make needed adjustments to sales plans and strategy.
- Great communicator – strong written and verbal/non-verbal communication skills. Happily pick up the phone just as easily as sending an email.
- Negotiate effectively based on value and time, know how to close ever-lasting deals and bring a hesitating enterprise customer to a win sales opportunity.
- Ability to travel approximately 30% domestically
- Fluent in English. A university degree (or equivalent)