Attracting new people to strengthen our team and ensure that current team members are happy and want to stay rather than go! That is what makes you happy and what you’re good at! Do you have a passion for recruitment and are you able to bind new and existing employees to our organization? Are you a real networker? Does a dynamic, fast-growing organization make you happy? And are you also looking for a new challenge within the HR field? Great! Then we are looking for you!
What are you actually going to do?
As a recruiter / HR manager you play an important role in the growth and development of our organization by finding and recruiting the right talents for FunXtion.
You proactively look for new colleagues with creative ideas through various networks, job boards and social media.
Once they are part of the FunXtion team, you help to ensure that they settle in quickly and want nothing more than to keep working for FunXtion!
In addition, you also proactively help in the further development of our HR policy.
In short: You are constantly looking for ways to bind, captivate and increase the involvement of our employees.
What we offer:
- A dynamic position at a fast-growing scale-up in the health & fitness industry;
- A delicious homemade daily lunch with Pokébowls, soups and salads and/or a sandwich if you prefer;
- An organization that is developing fast with room for personal growth, creativity and responsibility;
- A close-knit team where people work with a lot of passion, pleasure and drive;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- A relevant education and proven work- and thinking level in the direction of HR and recruitment and at least 3 years work experience in a similar position;
- You are creative;
- You are a go-getter;
- Excellent command of the Dutch language and English as well;
- Preferably living in the Amsterdam area;
- You have the favour factor and connecting with people makes you happy
What you can do:
- You know exactly which recruitment channels to tap into and can adjust the recruitment strategy to organizational demand;
- You draw up the job profiles and vacancy texts in consultation;
- You devise innovative strategies to strengthen our employer position in the labor market;
- You proactively search for potential new colleagues through various networks, social partners, training institutes, job boards and social media;
- You assess incoming applications and handle them in a professional manner;
- You conduct telephone intakes with potential new colleagues and, together with the responsible manager, conducts recruitment and selection interviews;
- You are the point of contact for employment agencies and other external parties such as recruitment and selection agencies;
- You proactively come up with ideas for onboarding programs and employee journeys;
- You are the point of contact for employees with regard to personnel matters
Apply now and we’ll talk further over a cup of coffee!